It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—70.3% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2017. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for a Revenue Accountant to be a key member of the Accounting and Finance team for this fast growing technology company based in Arlington. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by assisting in the day-to-day accounting activities and month-end financial reporting requirements, while being actively involved in the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial processes.
- Oversee accounting transactions across a wide range of business processes
- Manage day to day accounting tasks, take an active role in the monthly close
- Process customer invoices in a timely manner
- Perform contract balances rollforward in conformity with ASC 606
- Analyze contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition methodology
- Work with multiple project teams across the company
- Lead contributions to financial audits and reviews
- Prepare and/or review monthly account reconciliations
- Participate in special projects and possible M&A diligence or integration efforts
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance
- Active CPA license
- 2-3 years of experience in public accounting, preferably Big 4
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and general accounting experience and knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), preferably Workday
- Exposure to ASC 606 — Revenue from Contracts With Customers
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.