# of years of required experience:
Shift position will be required to work (if applicable): Y/N
· US Core Business Hours (9-5 EST)
· IST Core Business Hour (10-6p IST)
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org, and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
We are seeking a Grievance and Appeals Coordinator to be a key member of the team. The Grievance and Appeals Coordinator is responsible for receiving, investigating, and resolving member administrative appeals, grievances and provider administrative appeals and supporting the clinical team with clinical appeals. All tasks will be in compliance with regulatory and accrediting agency standards.
Evolent is looking for bright and energetic individuals to be a Product Owner
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
Follow our competitors and the industry Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Post graduation
- 5-8 yrs of relevant experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position primarily works in a climate controlled based setting. The noise level and the work environment are moderately quiet. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
Include the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. For example, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Why Join Evolent?
Named among Forbes’ 2014 America’s Most Promising Companies and Glassdoor’s 2015 Best Places to Work, Evolent provides an opportunity to work with top talent in an organization committed to career development. While we come from a variety of backgrounds, we pursue a singular mission: to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered