It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—70.3% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2017. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Workday Financials Analyst to be based in our Arlington, Virginia office. This Workday Analyst will be a critical team member reporting to the Manager, Workday. The Workday Analyst is responsible for supporting the maintenance and enhancement of the Workday Financials system and will partner with business stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency. This role requires knowledge of Finance business processes and best practices in Workday, along with excellent technical and problem-solving abilities.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who loves diving into a breadth of Workday configuration (reporting, business processes, security, implementation of new features), is interested in working across multiple Workday finance modules with functional users and is eager to keep learning more about Workday in order to help Evolent make the best use of Workday.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support maintenance of Workday Financials configuration, including setup and functional configuration. Experience required in multiple modules such as: Financial Accounting, Projects, Project Billing, Accounts Payable, Expense, Procurement, and Planning.
- Gather requirements for, create, and maintain data and configuration changes required to accommodate rapid organizational and business process requirements
- Work closely with the business teams to understand system pain points, determine root causes, and develop solutions to address short and long-term issues
- Implement solutions through successful design, development, testing, and deployment with required documentation
- Manage support tickets ensuring thorough, timely work and compliance with documentation procedures in ticket tracking system
- Leverage business knowledge to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Design and develop custom reports as required for business users
- Configure and administer security in compliance with policies and procedures
- Support Workday Release activities
- Act with speed, while balancing quality and compliance
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of finance configuration experience in Workday, PeopleSoft, or other ERP
- Understanding of Finance processes, procedures and best practice
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- 2+ years experience working with Workday
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information
- Attend to detail with accuracy
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.