It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
New Century Health merged with Evolent Health in 2018 and continues to guide transformative change in specialty care management as an Evolent company. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our New Century Health team focuses on cost and quality improvement for oncology and cardiology specialty care. With more than 15 years of proven results, New Century Health generates insights and drives cutting edge innovation through its clinical capabilities and deep appreciation of health care informatics, physician management and health care technology systems development. Together, Evolent and New Century Health are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of the nation. Join the New Century Health team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers and payers.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
Our Technical team at New Century Health is looking for a Data Analyst to be part of EDWBI team to help build Data Validation framework and related validation reports leveraging existing EDWBI platform along with regular enhancements and support for the core platform. The person will be responsible for taking project requirements and converting into custom data reporting to enhance capabilities with database platforms and Business Intelligence solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This position delivers on a complete life cycle data generation and outlines critical information needed to meet project requirements; Analyzes business processes and procedures for effectiveness and efficiency; Makes recommendations for process improvements to deliver exceptional results for internal stakeholders. Accountable for designing, developing, managing and delivering a premium industry-level data ecosystem. This role specifically contributes to powering the current and future transactional analytical & Business Intelligence tools for New Century Health Other duties include:
- Ability to create and maintain the logical and physical Data Models for Business Intelligence Data Warehouse and Data Marts
- Designs and monitors the construction of user-facing Data Visualization and presentation tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, SSAS cubes, PowerBI, Excel – Pivots and PowerPivots.
- Defines and implements best practices and standards for the data modeling processes required for developing reporting and analytical layer in EDW platform.
- Collaborates in data design walkthroughs to communicate Data Warehouse and Data Mart table designs to the development team.
- Develops prototype views and reports of the data and works with business users both internal and external to refine their requirements.
- Data Analysis: Ability to perform complex data analysis using advanced SQL skills and Excel to support internal client’s data requests and queries.
- Self-motivated; takes initiative without prompting, ability to problem solve and think critical/ logical reasoning, attention to details; passion for accuracy.
- Collaborative; seeks input from others; operates with positive intent
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in BI/ Data Warehouse domain developing BI solutions and data analysis tasks using MSBI suites
- Expert level T-SQL experience in writing/maintaining stored procedures and complex queries.
- Expert level experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSIS) and/or SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) in developing BI solutions.
- Construction design of user-facing presentation tools: PowerBI, Excel based charting, Power Pivot, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring software development processes are followed and root cause remediation is planned and executed for each issue, and that actions are fully documented.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Healthcare with Clinical and/or claims data experience will be a plus
- Microsoft Certifications in MSBI suites
- Fair understanding of statistical methods & data modeling to enhance analytical capabilities
- Experience with Medical claims data and Oncology or Cardiology specific domain
- Experience with MS Master Data Services(MDS) and MS Data Quality Services(DQS) tools will be a plus.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.