Team Lead, App Ops
IT_Platform & Data Ops
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutelyabout 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
We are looking for bright and energetic individuals for a Data Operations Team Lead.
- Lead Data Operations team to support both Data and Application Operation initiatives
- Lead and train team of analysts to maintain data throughput,availability, and quality
- Develop detailed data stream specific, client-specific, or technology specific operational SOPs and documentation
- Actively contribute to automation of internal processes where possible
- Manage team Kanban boards and ensure tasks are completed matching time and quality expectations
- Facilitate any training and / or knowledge transfer activities between onshore and offshore resources
- Manage shift roster
- Develop, manage and support team related KPIs, SLA Compliance Reports, Monthly Reports and Dashboards
- Lead root cause analysis for critical and high impact incidents/events
- Provide central point of communication between onshore and offshore teams on a regular basis
- Manage offshore process and workflow issues and adjust as needed
- Champion the team to own tasks, keep up morale and drive to do more complex tasks
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
- 6-8 years of experience in application support and/or developing data processing solutions
- Experience in Healthcare IT and/or healthcare data
- 4-5 years of experience in T-SQL programming including creating complex SQL statements
- Familiarity with ITIL processes or Kanban board methodology
- Ability to collaborate between offshore and onsite teams
- Ability to manage a team, train resources and provide guidance
- Ability to take ownership of tasks, and provide inputs for process improvement
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to present analysis results, dashboards, monthly KPI reports and findings in user-friendly format
- Prior people management experience
- Technical writing experience
- Experience with SAS, Orion, Jira/Confluence, Big Data (Hive, MapReduce, Hadoop)
The work environment; temperature, noise level, inside or outside, or other factors that will affect the person’s working conditions while performing the job. For example, this job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Include the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. For example, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Why Join Evolent?
Evolent Health developed an integrated value-based care platform for payers and providers. The company created an internal recognition program that encourages departments to acknowledge outstanding achievement as well as focusing on philanthropic values. The company spent four weeks in 2018 giving back to more than 60 local charities and engaged 3,700-plus employees to participate. Evolent provides healthy snacks and drinks in most of its offices as well as an in-office gym at its headquarters and workstations that include treadmill desks. In 2016, the company launched its diversity and inclusion committee that promotes unconscious bias training and established several business resource groups. In 2017, Washingtonian Magazine named Evolent among the 50 Great Places to Work.