It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing a deep and comprehensive understanding of Evolent’s solutions and how they drive unique clinical, operational and financial value for our health system partners
- Proactively identifying business value-drivers to help convert health systems from the initial strategy engagement phase to a long-term operating partner
- Drive core operational work for partner development staff, including partnering with Evolent’s commercial and operational teams to build detailed business cases to support new opportunities.
- Building clear and compelling PowerPoint and Excel deliverables tailored to clients’ strategic and operational challenges
- Developing long-term relationships with clients built on credibility and trust
- Managing multiple simultaneous new client pursuits
- Pioneering firm thought leadership, research, and strategy around emerging trends
- Develop strong content knowledge of the healthcare industry to assist regional Executives in identifying strong potential commercial opportunities and partnerships.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience of professional experience
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Graduate degree
- Experience working for a top-tier consulting, or a high-growth healthcare services and technology company
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferably in a payer/provider context
- Skills to create visually and strategically compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Comfort with corporate finance and financial modeling
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt to change and work well under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional intellectual curiosity and executive presence
- World-class listening and communication skills
- Ability to lead by influencing
- Compelled to serve our mission of changing the health of the nation by changing the way healthcare is delivered
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer