Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely--62% in year-over-year revenue growth through 2015. Are we recognized? Definitely. We’re 12th on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies for 2015, one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This position is responsible for coordinating technical projects with the business that support the organization’s and the Risk Adjustment department short term and long term strategic goals in addition to organization wide project management activities.
- Ability to support the Evolent Risk Adjustment market team in multiple projects.
- Accountable for the creation and management of multiple project plans during an implementation and/or ongoing operational effort.
- Support client discussions and meetings during implementation and ongoing operational activities.
- Skilled in project management practices and tools
- Adept at guiding delivery efforts across a cross-matrixed team
- Define project scope, goals, timelines, milestones and deliverables as well as provide continued program oversight and tracking
- Own the necessary delivery documents, including but not limited to project plans, issues and action logs, status reporting, and risk mitigation.
- Assist with project and program execution; report status, track risks and issues; track milestones and deliverables
- Facilitate the identification of project impacts across all business areas
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
The Experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 8 years’ experience in the health care industry
- 8+ years of project management required
- Proven track record of customer service skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project and Visio
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills, adapting approach as needed for each engagement
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
Finishing Touches (preferred):
- Risk Adjustment operational knowledge
- Experience in technology-focused project management preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) project management certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
- Lives the values: Integrity, Community, Collaboration and Stewardship, as defined in the performance appraisal.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates the leadership ability to manage and motivate a team with no direct authority for the team.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to prepare updates and presentations tailored to the requesting audience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a collaborative team member for organization wide departments.
- Ability to problem solves and maintains adaptability/process in a continually changing, high-growth environment.
- Proficient experience using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a Windows operating system.
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer