Are we growing? Absolutely--62% in year-over-year revenue growth through 2015. Are we recognized? Definitely. We’re 12th on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies for 2015, one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This position is responsible for responding to all customer inquiries and complaints and referring inquiries and complaints to appropriate sources for resolution and follow through to completion. This position is for a bilingual representative.
The Experience You Need (Required):
Handles calls and correspondence from members and responds to inquiries, complaints and grievances within the established timelines. Responsible for clear and accurate responses to assure good communication of agreed upon resolutions.
• Demonstrates standard telephone techniques as delivered in new hire training. Communicates on the telephone in a professional and courteous manner demonstrating compassion, understanding and patience. Actively listens and responds to problem at hand.
• Utilizes AT&T Language Line and the Telecommunications Digital Devise (TDD) when necessary to service non-English speaking or hearing impaired members.
• Accurately identifies issues and refers to appropriate departments via EXP. All inquiries are input within timeframes as set by the department and are within departmental quality standards.
• Identifies grievances from member.
• Follows issue through to completion within established timeframes.
• Adheres to guidelines for Enrollment/Disenrollment and consistently relays accurate information to members.
• Forwards eligibility inquiries to Enrollment within department quality standard using EXP.
• Understands the correlation between effective customer service and member disenrollment.
• Consistently adheres to productivity and quality standards.
• Ensures all inquiries are completed, closed or routed to correct department within 48 hours of receipt.
• Consistently displays Mission and Values when dealing with internal and external customer.
• Appropriately uses and understands the following systems: Facets, State, EXP and Cisco.
• Enters appropriate work codes and verifies understands proper use of Cisco system
• Works with team to ensure goals are met and shares accurate and timely information.
• Works to establish and maintain team goals and strives to improve team performance.
• Works with team members to access problems and works to resolve conflict between fellow team members.
• Utilizes independence and initiative by competently following up on matters requiring attention without needing reminders.
• Demonstrates flexibility and cooperation when faced with changing priorities to meet shifting needs.
• Maintains strict confidentiality of member information in performance of job functions.
• Documents member information via IMAX including: member inquiries, complaints and grievances and maintains strict confidentiality of all such matters.
• Takes responsibility for filing all written documentation to ensure information is easily accessible.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Key Competencies/Success Factors:
• Lives the values: Integrity, Community, Collaboration and Stewardship, as defined in the performance appraisal.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent ability to plan, organize and maintain multiple projects and files.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient experience using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a Windows operating system.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt to fluctuating situations and perform work of a detailed nature, avoiding errors.
ADA Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Stationary position: Must be able to remain in stationary position 75% of the time.
• Use of hands: Continuous use of computer, telephonic and other electronic equipment.
• Communicate: Frequent verbal and written communication.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position primarily works in a climate controlled based setting. The noise level and the work environment are moderately quiet.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
Education, Training and Experience:
• Associate’s degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative or comparable experience preferred.
• Prior health care experience preferred.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer