Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely--62% in year-over-year revenue growth through 2015. Are we recognized? Definitely. We’re 12th on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies for 2015, one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Vice President to be a key member of the Clinical Transformation team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by supporting health system partnerships within a geographical region through critical decisions that face physician leadership in the shift from volume to value based care. This individual will oversee change initiatives for health system partnerships in initial business development phases through ongoing operations to drive value for health system partnerships.
This position will support our West Coast business. Hire will need to be located on the West Coast.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Business Development and Consultation
- In partnership with regional physician support team, serve as a credible, senior clinical leader to construct compelling key clinical relationships and identify potential growth opportunities during prospective and ongoing health system partnerships
- Design a client specific clinical roadmap tailored to drive local market strategic advantage
- Support day to day market partnership and leverage specific client delivery system capabilities and assets for exceptional results
- Support clinical aspects of Statement of Work and Request for Proposal preparation through development and assessment of clinical scope and clinical staffing adequacy
- Work with clinical client leadership to support client organizational development and redesign needed for population health performance
- Orchestrate client change management process to establish highly performing client teams and broadly supportive client engagement
Ongoing Operational Support and Change Management
- Continue to address needs across the region to maintain relationships with key clinical leadership
- In partnership with Regional Medical Executive, support role identification, hiring and initial training of clinical staff within the Market
- Continually upgrade Evolent’s clinical service offering through genuinely innovative and transformative insight and product development
Internal and External Leadership
- Partner with client executive and physician leadership team to establish trusted advisory relationships, foster leadership consensus and resolve organizational barriers
- Consistently develop Evolent team member professional capabilities and mentor staff for exceptional professional growth
- Provide oversight and leadership to clinical staff when working on program development or improvement
- Provide leadership to ensure Evolent mission, competencies and values achieved with specific focus on physician leadership and clinical focus
- Consistently contribute to development of Evolent infrastructure through leadership of specific development initiatives
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Active MD or DO certification
- 7-10 years’ experience in clinical, consulting, provider practice or hospital leadership
- Demonstrated health plan experience, preferably within population health or managed care operations
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Graduate Degree
- Ability to build and maintain clinical relationship with external clients
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and trust that comes across quickly to internal and external clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt to change, work well under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment, and manage a project from start to finish
- History of superior leadership performance across various settings
- Collaborative working style with the ability to work across different organizations and personalities
Why Join Evolent Health?
Named among Forbes’ 2014 America’s Most Promising Companies and Glassdoor’s 2015 Best Places to Work, Evolent provides an opportunity to work with top talent in an organization committed to career development. While we come from a variety of backgrounds, we pursue a singular mission: to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered.
We’ve built a team of dedicated individuals who genuinely enjoy working together. Our accessible leadership team cultivates an open-door environment. We take smart risks and when we fail, we fail forward. We respect and encourage commitments outside of work. While we don’t all work the same way or the same hours, we are all dedicated to exceptional results.
Beyond the Basic Benefits.
Treadmill desks, healthy snacks and wellness challenges are just part of our resolve to promote a healthy (and fun!) work environment. We recognize and reward our most valuable asset—our team—with competitive pay and annual performance-based bonuses. We offer comprehensive health benefits, a company-matched 401(k) beginning day one and flexible spending accounts for daycare and transit. Each Evolenteer receives 25 personal and 10 holiday paid days off each year and a sabbatical option at 5 years. We proudly sponsor company-wide community service projects.
Evolent Health supports progressive health care systems lead, build and own the path to value-based care. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, we are backed by: The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO), University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health Plan, and TPG Growth. We integrate the people, processes and technology needed to advance value-based care delivery and innovative payment models.
Ready to have an #Impactcareer?
Take two minutes and apply on any device with your resume or LinkedIn profile. Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer in regards to minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer