It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
A senior role to support New Partner Development and Deal Development
- Lead / support new business development through client prospecting and pursuit strategy
- Lead and/or support complex, consultative sales process with leading health systems in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Manage pipeline process and new partner development strategy
- Manage sales cycle from lead generation to contracting long-term management agreements
- Drive complex deal negotiations to close
- Demonstrate strong command of underlying analytics for pricing and negotiating multi-year deals with health system customers
- Lead, write, coordinate and present client-ready proposals and executive-level presentations
- Participate actively in translating market intelligence into marketing and product strategy to inform overall growth strategy for company
- Coordinate with operations team to on-board new clients, ensure client success and help grow existing accounts
- Mentor department staff and play a leadership role in department operations
- Direct one or more department areas within Partner Development – execute department vision, create strategy, operating plans and metrics.
- Possess broad knowledge of functional areas across multiple business lines and participate actively in translating market intelligence into marketing and product strategy to inform overall growth strategy for company.
- Partner collaboratively with cross-departmental teams and serve as the project lead for all interactions.
- Coordinate with operations team to on-board new clients, ensure client success and help grow existing accounts.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 9 or 12+ years working in program management, strategy consulting, and/or business development
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferably in a health plan or health system environment
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Master’s Degree
- Effective presentation skills and listening skills
- Demonstrated experience with consultative sales process for complex, multi-year deals
- Experience in selling and influencing new customer business as well as managing large, complex accounts
- Strong ability to navigate matrixed team environments to achieve buy in from all parties and own results
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer