Marketing & Business Development
Managing Director, Partner Development
What You’ll Be Doing:
A senior role to support New Partner Development and Deal Development
- Lead / support new business development through client prospecting and pursuit strategy
- Lead and/or support complex, consultative sales process with leading health systems in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Manage pipeline process and new partner development strategy
- Manage sales cycle from lead generation to contracting long-term management agreements
- Drive complex deal negotiations to close
- Demonstrate strong command of underlying analytics for pricing and negotiating multi-year deals with health system customers
- Lead, write, coordinate and present client-ready proposals and executive-level presentations
- Participate actively in translating market intelligence into marketing and product strategy to inform overall growth strategy for company
- Coordinate with operations team to on-board new clients, ensure client success and help grow existing accounts
- Mentor department staff and play a leadership role in department operations
- Direct one or more department areas within Partner Development – execute department vision, create strategy, operating plans and metrics.
- Possess broad knowledge of functional areas across multiple business lines and participate actively in translating market intelligence into marketing and product strategy to inform overall growth strategy for company.
- Partner collaboratively with cross-departmental teams and serve as the project lead for all interactions.
- Coordinate with operations team to on-board new clients, ensure client success and help grow existing accounts.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 9 or 12+ years working in program management, strategy consulting, and/or business development
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferably in a health plan or health system environment with product sales
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Master’s Degree
- Effective presentation skills and listening skills
- Demonstrated experience with consultative sales process for complex, multi-year deals
- Experience in selling and influencing new customer business as well as managing large, complex accounts
- Strong ability to navigate matrixed team environments to achieve buy in from all parties and own results
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer