It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a sql developer, you will be
- Designing, developing and optimizing SQL code (DDL / DML).
- Building performant, scalable ETL processes to load, cleanse and validate data.
- Providing support for data processes. This will involve monitoring data, profiling database usage, trouble shooting, tuning and ensuring data integrity.
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle with requirements, solution design, development, QA implementation, and product support using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in design and development of data environment.
- Learning new tools and skillsets as needs arise.
- Preparing associated documentation for specifications, requirements and testing.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 4+ years of experience in SQL Server relational database development
- 2+ years of experience in ETL processing such as SSIS, Informatica, OWB or SAS.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience using GitHub or other Git based source control systems.
- Experience in software development for large, distributed and high production impact systems.
- Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience in Agile Scrum/Kanban environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Database Design / modelling experience
- Familiarity with database replication, message queues, service broker or SSDT.
- Self Starter: Willingness to learn new tools and skills and tackle new challenges.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.