Sr. Operational Auditor
Operational Audit & Continuous Improvement
Operational Audit Manager
No of yrs. of exp
No of Positions
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Sr. Operational Auditor to join our Performance Management team. The Sr. Operational Auditor will responsible for executing vendor audits.
- Plan, develop and execute vendor audits.
- Assess compliance with standard operating procedures, identifying control points and recommending process and/or system control improvements.
- Conduct and document process walkthroughs to evaluate design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Perform additional monitoring to assess operating effectiveness.
- Develop presentations and coordinate meetings to discuss vendor audit results with management.
- Prepare professional audit reports.
- Review work papers and audit reports