It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutelyabout 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Workday manager to be based in our Pune, India office. This individual will be a front-line people manager role for our small yet mighty offshore Workday analyst team in Pune, as well as be a critical team member who helps to not only manage the team’s work but also drive the planning and execution of projects and support of Workday.
- Provides leadership, coaching and guidance to the offshore Workdayteam of system analysts
- Partners with HRIS/Finance functional leads and other members of Workday team to support troubleshooting, implement feature enhancements, and undertake various implementation projects ensuring that the work is completed fully and in compliance with team norms
- Assists in managing all current and future system functionality, upgrades, and system integrations in partnership with Workday team analysts and onshore manager
- Makes recommendations on system improvements and new functionality and drives the Workday roadmap for assignedfunctionality areas
- Drives effective project management execution and quality customer service in support of HRIS/FINS projects and organization initiatives
- Ensure management is fully informed of risks, issues, challenges and provide solutions
- Openness to working with onshore constituents and team members, including taking calls routinely in the evening
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5-8 years of prior Workday experience as an analyst/configurator
- Experience with Workday reporting, security and integrations
- Ability to organize team’s work and set priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Review and analyze data to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information
- Ability to lead others by providing expertise and recommendations, and to manage workload and delegate work to others
- Ability to analyze system configuration and create and execute project plans including testing
- Attend to detail with accuracy
- Experience with people management role preferrred
- Experience with Workday Finance and understanding of corporate accounting processes preferred
Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position primarily works in a climate controlled based setting.The noise level and the work environment are moderately quiet. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
Physical demand: Include the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. For example, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Why Join Evolent?Evolent Health developed an integrated value-based care platform for payers and providers. The company created an internal recognition program that encourages departments to acknowledge outstanding achievement as well as focusing on philanthropic values. The company spent four weeks in 2018 giving back to more than 60 local charities and engaged 3,700-plus employees to participate. Evolent provides healthy snacks and drinks in most of its offices as well as an in-office gym at its headquarters and workstations that include treadmill desks. In 2016, the company launched its diversity and inclusion committee that promotes unconscious bias training and established several business resource groups. In 2017, Washingtonian Magazine named Evolent among the 50 Great Places to Work.