What You'll Be Doing:
- Build performant, scalable and secure Web Applications.
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of skilled and passionate software engineers and help them advance in their careers.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle with requirements, solution design, development, testing, and product support using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with team and business owners in understanding business goals and requirements
- Drive code reviews, conduct design and technical reviews
- Lead by example, by setting the right context, and by helping team members do their best work<span
- Identify new technologies that will benefit short and long term organization goals.
- Provide thought leadership in the area of technology strategy.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- A four year Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years of People management experience, and experience leading and motivating teams.
- 5+ years of Hands on Software Development in the areas listed below.
- Expert level knowledge and experience building scalable and performant web applications using modern SPA frameworks such as AngularJS, React, etc., and knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET and related ecosystem. Alternatively:
- Experience building Internet facing Web Applications with RESTful Micro Services in a Multi-tenant architecture.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability for hands on development pairing with a team member to solve difficult problems or to mentor team members.
- Experience with Databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, NUnit, XUnit, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Unit testing, End to end Services testing and related tools and technologies.
- Experience building for distributed, scalable and highly available/fault tolerant architecture
- Experience with Automated builds, deployments, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Experience using GitHub or other Git based source control systems.
Finishing Touches (Preferred);
- Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Elastic, etc.
- Experience building native or hybrid mobile applications
- Familiarity, designing and building for OWASP Top 10 and other security guidance for Web Applications.