Sr. Business Analyst
Enrollment & Eligibility
No of yrs. of exp
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
- Partner with IT and business stakeholders as well as external trading partners to successfully implement a mix of initiatives ranging from functional enhancements and continuous improvements
- Define business requirements and acceptance criteria/test cases related to programs facilitated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and our Commercial partners
- Act as a trading partner liaison with our client partners to foster communication between business/IT teams, developers and external stakeholders.
- Identify, document and analyze discrepancies and anomalies within automated data reconciliation and disputed data
- Develop a deep understanding of the business rules, and leverage that knowledge to improve processes, recommend solutions, enhance team performance, and drive progression of client objectives
- Utilize a variety of software and platforms for statistical analysis and research concerning data
- Create and standardize solutions and workflows
- Perform business analysis of identified process and software gaps or inefficiencies and develop plans to fill those gaps for internal business processes and for external clients
- Perform requirements review with external and internal stakeholders and obtain sign off from all required individuals
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommends solutions
Bachelor’s degree preferably with a quantitative or healthcare major.