Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018 . Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume detailing your interest in Evolent Health, your timeline for a new position, and what office location(s) you are interested in. Position will be located in our Pune, India office.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
Risk adjustment, STARS and Quality (RASQ) Performance metrics are essential for a health plan to maintain and improve in healthcare. The RASQ Platform team at Evolent Health provides industry-leading solutions for clients in Medicare Advantage, Next Generation ACOs, ACA Exchanges, and Medicaid. If you want a part of solving one of the most interesting quantitative challenges in healthcare today, like we do, then the RASQ Platforms team is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
The Sr Analyst, Risk Adjustment and Quality Data Governance, will be working with a highly-motivated team of software engineers and data scientists on ingesting, transforming and organizing disparate streams of healthcare data from our partners and internal teams into data models for application and analytical insights.
- Passionate about data and will collaborate with other teams including engineering, analytics, customer relations to identify and stream data files into a centralized repository
- Work in both relational and non-relational databases including SQL Server, MongoDB, Flat files utilizing SAS, Python, SQL or any other programming language.
- Participate and contribute to data governance, management, ingestion and transformation discussions
- Work in an agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our customers
- Become a resource for all data needs in Risk Adjustment, Quality, Payer and Provider data services
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree with either a quantitative major (e.g. actuarial, statistics, economics, engineering, computer science, operations research, applied math) or healthcare major (health administration, public health)
- 4-7 years of total experience with 3+ years of experience in an actuarial, health analytics, data science, or quantitative analyst or software engineering / programming role
- Experience with writing data Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) scripts in SQL, Python, Java, SAS or any other programming language with emphasis on loading & processing data files (CSV, Excel, Text files, JSON files or any other data sources).
- Ability to understand and apply highly technical specifications to healthcare datasets
- Strong verbal & written skills and excellent communication & presentation skills. Comfortable presenting complex analyses
- Collaborative working style with the ability to work across different organizations and personalities as well as comfort in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt to change, work well under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment, meet deadlines, and manage a project from start to finish
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience working with healthcare datasets including claims, encounters, eligibility, Risk Adjustment and Quality/HEDIS measures
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.