Workday Financials Analyst
Evolent Health is looking for a Workday Financials Analyst to be based in our Pune office. This Workday Analyst will be a critical team member reporting to the Manager, Workday. The Workday Analyst is responsible for supporting the maintenance and enhancement of the Workday Financials system and will partner with business stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency. This role requires knowledge of Finance business processes and best practices in Workday, along with excellent technical and problem-solving abilities.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who loves diving into a breadth of Workday configuration (reporting, business processes, security, implementation of new features), is interested in working across multiple Workday finance modules with functional users and is eager to keep learning more about Workday in order to help Evolent make the best use of Workday.
- Support maintenance of Workday Financials configuration, including setup and functional configuration. Experience required in multiple modules such as: Financial Accounting, Projects, Project Billing, Accounts Payable, Expense, Procurement, and Planning.
- Gather requirements for, create, and maintain data and configuration changes required to accommodate rapid organizational and business process requirements
- Work closely with the business teams to understand system pain points, determine root causes, and develop solutions to address short and long-term issues
- Implement solutions through successful design, development, testing, and deployment with required documentation
- Manage support tickets ensuring thorough, timely work and compliance with documentation procedures in ticket tracking system
- Leverage business knowledge to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Design and develop custom reports as required for business users
- Configure and administer security in compliance with policies and procedures
- Support Workday Release activities
- Act with speed, while balancing quality and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years for total experience
- At least 1 year of Workday Financials support experience
- 2+ years experience working with Workday
- Understanding of Finance processes, procedures and best practice
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information
- Attend to detail with accuracy