It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and moving forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans. Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Under the general supervision of the HPS Training Director/Manager, the Provider Data Management Trainer will develop and facilitate training exercises, classes, or structured activities for individuals of the Provider Data Management Training Program. In this role, the Provider Data Management Trainer is responsible for the planning and delivery of Provider Data Management training curriculum and classes. Additional responsibilities include: evaluating training effectiveness, identifying knowledge gaps, providing solutions for training opportunities, collaborating with leadership to identify desired results and create an action plan to produce them.
- Develops and maintains training materials, Workflow documents, Standard Operating/Desktop Procedures, and Job Aids
- Creates and maintains Provider Data Management training manuals
- Continuously reviews Provider Data Management policies and procedures to ensure they are consistent and up to date, and develops department wide communications when there are changes. Reviews evidence of adherence to procedural controls and ensures individuals responsible for non-adherence are re-trained when necessary.
- Ensures Department Policies and Procedures and Desktop Procedures are cross referenced to one another where applicable.
- Works with department leads to identify required training by role and experience level. Liaise with other trainers to ensure process changes that have broad impact are added to the training materials of all impacted departments
- Trains new and existing Provider Data Management employees to Provider Data Management role functions
- Facilitates Instructor Lead Classroom training using a variety of training methods, tools, and software programs.
- Works with the Market team to facilitate end-user client training when necessary
- Creates Instructor Lead Classroom training agendas
- Provides feedback on Training program content and corresponding support documentation
- Utilizes assessments and evaluation tools to identify knowledge and skill gaps
- Offers weekly customized coaching and feedback sessions for each employee attending Training classes
- Reports progress of training classes and individuals attending to the Leadership team
- Analyzes reports for the purpose of tracking and trending performance and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluates training effectiveness by auditing trainee work-product and provides feedback and solutions to achieve predetermined benchmarks and goals
- Maintains administrative documentation, including but not limited to: training agendas and attendance sheets to demonstrate trainee compliance with department requirements
- Works with the Provider Data Management Leadership Team to: identify error trends, monitor productivity, and support the quality standards program for all trainees and Provider Data Management staff
- Provider Data Management experience preferred
- Technology Platform Training experience, minimum 2 years
- HMO, Medicaid, Medicare, Insurance, and Commercial claims or managed care environment required
- Advance knowledge Provider Data Management and general practices of Provider Data Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in healthcare or healthcare claims industry with understanding of, provider data, reimbursement methodologies, benefit administration and claims adjudication processes and enrollment
- Presentation Experience, minimum 1 year
- Past experience presenting to large groups and managing effective discussion and dialogue
- Past experience writing technical documents and training class content
- Experience maintaining electronic document management solutions
- Understanding of Adult Learning principles and various training methods to approach each one
- Ability to conduct effective and engaging presentations in a variety of delivery settings
- Comfortable using a variety of communication methods, experience communicating progress and results to leadership teams
- Highly proficient with MS Windows and Office Programs, especially Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. MS Access a plus.
- Training and Development Certification
- Knowledge and experience with Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, HMO or Indemnity insurance claims environment.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.