It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for a Director of Procurement to drive collaboration and execution of results through the alignment of expert procurement resources that are critical to the overall performance of Evolent Health. This position will oversee the procurement responsibilities and projects for the Company including but not limited to management and oversight of strategic supplier selection and development, vendor delivery and performance, contract negotiations, execution and maintenance, and overall supplier relationship management.
- Oversees the procurement process to develop strategies, standard operating procedures, process documentation including process flows, and goals as needed to support the business.
- Identify, develop, and lead qualification of new suppliers, goods and services to drive savings and reduce supply risk.
- Manage vendor relationships, interfacing with internal partners within the organization represent needs, provide feedback and drive results.
- Partners and collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify and anticipate their needs, actively planning and working with the team to develop long-term service strategies.
- Lead and support the execution of market intelligence, financial analysis and data analytics processes that enable category teams to build comprehensive category-specific strategies.
- Oversee the process for tracking procurement savings and serve as an interface with finance team to ensure validation of savings achieved.
- Manage the development and maintenance of procurement policies (e.g., contract signature authority and compliance), and procedures and standards (e.g., supplier performance expectations, and internal stakeholder engagement).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, procurement, accounting or public administration or closely related fields
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, analytical, and research skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work setting
- Successfully able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong sense of ethics, “roll-up sleeves” attitude, and good sense of humor