It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index; was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org; and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
Evolent Health is looking for a Contact Center Solutions Analyst to be a part of the IT Infrastructure team. This individual will play a key role in executing our mission to build and manage world class contact center solutions and to ensure they run efficiently.
You will be joining an existing team responsible for implementation and support of our contact center solutions which deliver inbound contact routing with a focus on delivering highly reliable, effective, and customer-centric systems. Candidate must be able to produce high-quality deliverables, on time, with careful attention to detail.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage small call center projects from start to finish, collecting requirements from stakeholders, implementation, working with vendors, testing and end-user training. Participate with others in the organization on larger projects.
- Candidate must be capable of delivering high-quality deliverables, on time, with careful attention to detail
- Perform intermediate to advanced troubleshooting supporting hundreds on-site and remote workers
- Work alone, with peers and vendors to resolve errors, quality issues and other call center related telecom problems encountered by users and trace those issues to their source
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users regarding pertinent activities
- Create and manage back-up procedures, documentation, call flow diagrams and user guides
- Vendor Management
- Support Audio/Video Conferencing solutions
- Other duties as assigned
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Communications or similar field strongly preferred. Additional 2+ years of experience with can be substituted.
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.