Evolent Health is looking for a Population Health Manager - Practice/Provider Liaison to be a key member of the Market Operations Team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by supporting local physicians as they apply population health management and value based payment methodologies to their practices.
This individual will focus on supporting providers and their office staff as they engage in practice transformation, performance management support, and Evolent clinical program integration. The Population Health Practice Liaison will serve as the practice liaison to the health system and to Evolent Corporate, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Market Operations. The role will work closely with several Evolent departments, including: market leadership; the population health management team, and the data and analytics team.
The role will be based in Orlando, FL. Applicants who live outside the area will be considered, and should be prepared to relocate to the Orlando area.
- Under direction by the Senior Director of Market Operations and the Market Medical Director, be responsible for understanding the Evolent suite of Clinical programs, identifying practice opportunities and integrating Evolent clinical programs and resources into the practice workflows with the intent to optimize the patient experience, quality of care provided, and positively impact resource utilization.
- Travel throughout the Roanoke, VA area to meet with physician practices to support clinical practice transformation.
- Support the physician practices by analyzing performance reports and data to inform decision-making, process, and program implementation. Monitor and implement educational and process interventions based on practice-level data, trends and identified opportunities. Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Advising primary care practices, physicians, nurses and other clinical staff to assist them on their conversion to value-based care
- Identification of process improvement gaps
- Collection and application of best practices
- Dissemination of quality and efficiency reports
- Providing educational and training sessions
- Dissemination and support of Gap List Closures
- Communication and support on payment methodology transition(s) e.g., education & review of compensation packages
- Coordination of implementation of the Evolent Leadership Education Applied to your Practice (LEAP) at the practice sites.
- Testing and refining of workflows that support sustainable transformation, and guide practices as they expand interventions to additional patient populations
- Creation and maintenance of relationships with high value specialists, urgent care centers, and other community stakeholders to ensure Triple Aim achievement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in practice management, provider relations and project management
- 3 years+ experience in practice re-design work including Patient Centered Medical Home, Practice Transformation, Quality Improvement, ACO development, ambulatory care setting quality and efficiency metrics, and electronic health records.
- Analytics experience
- IPA and/or health plan experience with a provider perspective