Evolent Health is looking for a Partner Delivery Account Lead to be a key member of the Partner Delivery team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by for leading the delivery of the valued-based strategy with Evolent Health’s partners and by taking on a leadership role within the team and Information Technology department.
- Accountable for overall service delivery to Evolent partners across a cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with Client Leadership, Evolent Health Market President and other Account Delivery Leads to coordinate delivery activities during all phases of the partner lifecycle.
- Manage, lead and oversee more than one or client partnerships, implementations and internal initiatives simultaneously
- Play a lead role in organizing resources, producing deliverables, managing timeframes and insuring a seamless delivery of Evolent Health’s services and products to partner organizations.
- Provide expertise and support through deep understanding of Evolent Health’s services and products.
- Own project plans, resource projections and deployment, budgets and performance against targeted implementation timeframes, resource commitments and expenditures
- Ensure the delivery of objectives within standard guidelines and timeframes
- Responsible for senior-level client relationships across the implementation and the ongoing phases of the partner lifecycle to expand the Evolent and client partnership
- Plays a strategic advisory role advancing new population health practices and tools to expand the Evolent and client partnership.
- Develop and maintain trusted, long-term client relationships
- Drive accountability for client relationship management with the extended Evolent partner team
- Own resource projections and deployment, budgets and performance against targeted delivery timeframes, resource commitments and expenditures
- Support strategic and business development initiatives by identifying growth opportunities with existing partners Team and People Development
- Develop and manage a high performing team by providing direction, guidance, and coaching
- Coach and develop staff through deep understanding of Evolent Health’s services and products.
- Inspire and motivate the delivery team by embodying Evolent’s mission and values.
- Lead key internal initiatives to drive efficiencies and best practices for delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 10 years of health care management and/or consulting experience
- 8+ years of client management and/or program management required
- Prior Account Management and/or Team Management experience serving as the primary client interface with executive sponsors
- Proven track record of strong client management; excellent client interface & customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, with the ability to engage, inspire, build credibility and engender trust across all levels of an organization.
- Previous health care experience, preferably in one of more of the following areas: provider systems, health plans, payer contracting, bundled payments, risk model and/or ACOs/ CINs
- Strong ability to understand and identify delivery risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Experience and/or strong influential skills to manage cross-functional, virtual teams
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills, adapting approach as needed for each engagement
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
- Absolute integrity and strong, hands-on work ethic
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, including MS Project