Evolent Health presents a unique opportunity for engineers eager to design and build an entire platform from the ground up, utilizing the latest, cutting-edge SPA technology built on AngularJS. Evolent's technology team has doubled in size over the last year and offers tremendous opportunities for growth building a web and mobile platform that will power the next generation of health care software. Come see why Forbes Magazine ranks Evolent Health as #4 Most Promising Company in the nation!
Evolent Health is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Web UI Development to be a key member of the technology leadership team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by developing a Patient Registry and Reporting module and interfacing with Evolent’s data warehouse.
- Responsible for building Web Applications using the Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm.
- Participate in the full SDLC with Requirements, Solution Design, Development, QA Implementation, and product support using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Hands-on engineer in designing and development of software solutions and software requirements related core components, foundational frameworks, UI and SOA based services.
- Develop software solutions using industry best practices and in the area of security and performance in a web and SOA architecture environment
- Collaborates with team and business owners in the design and analysis phases as part of self-organizing Feature teams
- Maintain source-code repository, participate in Code Reviews, and conduct Design Reviews
- Participate in deployment of code into production
- Implements Web UI design and assists in the testing and user acceptance of Web pages and applications
- Identifies new technologies that will benefit short and long term department goals. Provides thought leadership in the areas of strategy and technology.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in MVC/MVVM-based Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm using at least one of the following: React, Angular.js, Ember.js
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology as a Software Development Engineer on a Web platform.
- Experience in Software Development, SDLC for large high production impact systems.
- Experience in: HTML5, Sass, C#, ASP.Net MVC, SOA
- Experience with TDD/BDD, writing Automated Functional tests and Browser compatibility tests.
- Experience using GitHub or other git-based source control systems, working with Pull Requests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems with a fresh perspective