Sr. Software Engineer
CC#308 - NCH - IT – Claims
No of yrs. of exp
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org, and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent is looking for Sr Software Engineer Cache.
Essential functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Designs, develops and monitors Claims System using Cache object script, Mumps and CSP.
- Maintains Best practices and standards for Claims System management using NCH SDLC.
- Ensures appropriate unit testing, regression testing performed for developed code before QA/Production deployment.
- Exposure in PHP development/maintenance
- Exposure in EDI, Eligibility, Provider, and Claims processing preferred.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Strong experience working in InterSystem Technology stack.
- Strong CACHE Data Model and Mumps coding and design experience required.
- Strong Claims application development knowledge preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation skills.
- Recommend healthcare experience (e.g. claims, eligibility, provider, patient, pharmacy).
- Experience in developing or maintaining Applications in SQL and Cache Web Services preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering or associated discipline or the equivalent experience.
- Requires minimum seven (2) to ten+ (6) years’ experience in building claims application using InterSystem Technology stack (CACHE, MUMPS).