It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—about 50% growth from 2015 through late 2019. Are we recognized? Definitely. Evolent was the first organization ever to receive NCQA’s Population Health Program Accreditation and is consistently recognized as one of the Becker’s Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
New Century Health merged with Evolent Health in 2018 and continues to lead transformative change in specialty care management as an Evolent company. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our New Century Health team focuses on cost and quality improvement for oncology and cardiology specialty care. With more than 15 years of proven results, New Century Health generates insights and drives cutting edge innovation through its clinical capabilities and deep understanding of health care informatics, physician management and health care technology systems development. Together, Evolent and New Century Health are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of the nation. Join the New Century Health team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers and payers.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
New Century Health is looking for a hungry and driven individual to become the next key member of the Growth and Business Development team. In this role, you will be a part of a highly entrepreneurial group focused on partnering with leading health plans and risk bearing physician groups to manage specialty risk for Oncology and Cardiovascular services. New Century Health is the industry leader in engaging with payers and providers to deploy value-based care financial models in these specialties. Our model is rooted on the belief that if we can engage specialists around basing care regimens on the clinical evidence, we can improve quality and create long-term cost savings. New Century Health has demonstrated the value of our quality-first approach over the past 18 years and is able to enter into various risk models with our partners as a result. We are changing the way cancer and cardiovascular care are delivered and need a talented thought partner to help set and drive the strategy and operations to achieve our national growth goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a scrappy, fast-paced team and help grow the business from the ground up.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Driving best-in-class commercial insights, operations, and strategy to support NCH’s growth and business development success
- Leading the development and ongoing refinement of New Century Health’s go-to-market plan, including defining and prioritizing the payer and provider market segments and anchoring business development strategy in sound, fact-based market assumptions
- Utilizing available internal and external data sources to identify key insights to inform commercial pursuit strategy, value creation opportunities, and deal structure models
- Working with a team to develop best-in-class presentation materials that clearly communicate NCH’s expertise and experience, value proposition, and understanding of the local market dynamics
- Engaging with NCH clinical, medical economics, and finance team members to drive the commercial diligence process forward and advance opportunity pursuits
- Summarizing detailed specialty economic analyses into value-forward deliverables that communicate the benefit of partnership with NCH
- Contributing to commercial process innovation and improvement through market experimentation and smart risk taking
- Taking on and leading special projects integral to the ongoing growth and success of the business
- Managing a team of high-performing Senior Analysts to drive the business forward – strong, compassionate people skills are a must!
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years working in management consulting and/or business development
- Proven track record of leading teams to meet aggressive deliverable timelines
- Proven ability to produce highest quality work product
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferable with experience with health plans and/or providers
- Experience structuring and managing large, complex deals
- Excel expertise – you are fluent in modeling & analytics!
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Graduate degree in health or a business-related discipline
- Strong understanding of value-based care and government programs (i.e., Medicaid and Medicare)
- Expertise in healthcare finance in general, value-based payment models preferred
- Experience building credibility and consensus within executive teams, internally and client facing
- Tenacity to consistently exceed performance goals with a track record of success
- World class listening and communication skills
- Unflinchingly can-do attitude with the savvy to effectively delegate tasks and the motivation to roll up the sleeves when required
- Committed to fostering a fun, supportive, high-performance culture
- Compelled to serve our mission, clients, and fellow colleagues
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.