Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018 . Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for an Operational Audit Manager to join our Operational Performance team. The Operational Audit Manager will be responsible for developing and executing operational/vendor audits and evaluating internal controls for key operational processes within Health Plan Services.
- Identifies and evaluates the organization’s process risk areas and develops the audit plan
- Performs audit procedures, including documenting processes, developing audit programs and testing plans, identifying and defining audit issues, and reviewing and analyzing evidence
- Understands and assesses the business area objectives, risks and controls to ensure significant risks are identified and appropriate controls are established to reduce or eliminate the risk
- Schedules and conducts interviews with management to gather information, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers to support audit conclusions
- Communicates the results of audit via written reports to management
- Conducts follow up reviews to ensure corrective actions have been implemented and report on follow up remediation plans
- Participates as project team member for company initiatives
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years of internal/operational audit experience
- 3+ year of managerial skills
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication/presentation skills
- Must be a self starter and results oriented
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare experience
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.