It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Project Manager to be a key member of the Partner Delivery team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by contributing to the delivery of the valued-based strategy with Evolent Health’s partners and by contributing to initiatives to growth the department and team.
- With minimal support and supervision, able to lead day-to-day activities for at least one partner project and begin to lead interactions with the partner for at least one initiative.
- Provides inputs and support for the creation and management of a single or multiple project plans during an implementation and/or ongoing operational effort
- Collaborate with the other program managers and project managers during an implementation to create a single program plan across all Evolent workstreams
- Lead client discussions and meetings during implementation and ongoing operational activities.
- Skilled in project management practices and tools
- Adept at guiding delivery efforts across a cross-matrixed team
- Own the necessary delivery documents, including but not limited to project plans, issues and action logs, status reporting, and risk mitigation.
- Facilitate the identification of project impacts across all business areas.
- Establish and nurture strong client and business partner relationships
- Develop and maintain trusted, long-term client relationships
Team and People Development
- Mentors project coordinators on the delivery functions
- Contribute to key internal initiatives to drive efficiencies and best practices for delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 6 years of health care management and/or consulting experience
- 4+ years of project management required
- Proven track record of customer service skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project and Visio
- Previous health care experience, preferably in one of more of the following areas: provider systems, health plans, payer contracting, bundled payments, risk model and/or ACOs/ CINs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Six Sigma training or PMP project management certification
- Ability to understand and identify delivery risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills, adapting approach as needed for each engagement
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
- Absolute integrity and strong, hands-on work ethic
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.