It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
Evolent Health is rapidly building a world-class analytics function leveraging traditional and advanced evaluative tools and techniques and its integrated data platform to both measure and drive client performance.
The Associate Director, with support from designated Analytics team members, is responsible for partnering with local Evolent and Client Market Leadership to deliver timely, high quality analysis that promotes the success of our client partners. The Associate Director needs to understand and plan the stakeholders’ information needs and lead the delivery of analyses to these stakeholders. Analyses can include claims-based cost and utilization reporting, quality measures, care management, and client-specific initiatives to drive savings in value-based care. This includes defining scope, constructing methodologies, and building implementation plans as well as personally executing to create the agreed upon deliverables. The Associate Director will play a key role in helping to inform and shape clients clinical and network savings plans.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Provide analytical products to our client partners
- Understand, prioritize, and plan the client and internal stakeholders’ reporting/analytic needs across multiple markets
- Complete timely, accurate and informative analysis using SQL and/or SAS to query the Data Warehouse or with the use of Evolent’s business intelligence tools
- Coach and train team and clients in using Evolent’s business intelligence tool for their analytic and reporting needs
- Discern meaningful insights from standard reports to inform client-specific questions and decisions
- Employ solution-minded proposals in situations where data are unavailable or unreliable
- Provide stakeholders with on-demand analytics support by keeping well-informed of major client issues and continuously identifying ways to address those issues
- Communicate client needs across broader analytics team and support effective collaboration and efforts to scale solutions across markets
- Work closely with Implementation teams to onboard new clients or new business for existing clients
- Learn and become capable of training internal and client analysts in Evolent’s Business Intelligence tool
- Mentor internal and client analytics staff in analytic approaches and content
- Identify opportunities to create standard analytics products that address single or cross-market needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of professional experience in an analytics role
- Experience working at a health plan, provider system, analytics consulting firm, analytics or EMR vendor, disease/case management company or Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
- Proficiency with analytical tools (e.g., SAS, SQL, R) as well as BI tools like Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlik etc.
- Working knowledge of episode/condition groupers, risk adjustment, patient attribution methodologies and network analysis
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Prior Management experience is a plus
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience, with a quantitative focus (e.g. epidemiology, statistics, economics, behavioral economics, pharmacoeconomics, public health, health services research)