Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018 . Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
New Century Health merged with Evolent Health in 2018 and continues to lead transformative change in specialty care management as an Evolent company. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our New Century Health team focuses on cost and quality improvement for oncology and cardiology specialty care. With more than 15 years of proven results, New Century Health generates insights and drives cutting edge innovation through its clinical capabilities and deep understanding of health care informatics, physician management and health care technology systems development. Together, Evolent and New Century Health are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of the nation. Join the New Century Health team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers and payers.
In this Role, You will:
- Develop and execute comprehensive, multi-year market development strategies across health plan and delegated risk provider groups
- Develop local market expertise and serve as the go-to internal leader responsible for all local market activity to advance our commercial strategy including conference strategy, channel partnerships, cold outreach, market-specific campaigns, etc.
- Build awareness and advance New Century Health’s specialty management value proposition in high-priority markets nationally
- Be flexible and creative, able to identify multiple avenues of influence and entry into target health plans and stakeholders
- Develop presentation strategy, narratives, and content in advance of external meetings with executive stakeholders
- Identify and conduct high-value relationship building and commercial meetings with market-based stakeholders consistent with New Century Health’s go-to-market strategy
- Manage pipeline and KPI reporting, and report appropriately to internal executive stakeholders
- Assist with the writing and refinement of client-ready proposals at various points in the business development process
- Participate actively in translating market intelligence into marketing and product strategy
- Partner collaboratively with cross-departmental teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Represent New Century Health at the highest standard by espousing and demonstrating our core values as a company
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 -12 years working experience in healthcare business development, health plan sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the managed care market (both payers and risk-bearing organizations)
- Experience with consultative sales process for complex, multi-year deals
- Demonstrated success working across multi-disciplinary teams, internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong meeting management skills
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Master’s Degree
- Strong ability to navigate matrixed team environments to achieve buy-in from all parties and own results
- Ability to think on your feet, be self-sufficient, and welcome a challenge
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.