It’s Time For A Change… Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018 . Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
New Century Health merged with Evolent Health in 2018 and continues to lead transformative change in specialty care management as an Evolent company. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our New Century Health team focuses on cost and quality improvement for oncology and cardiology specialty care. With more than 15 years of proven results, New Century Health generates insights and drives cutting edge innovation through its clinical capabilities and deep understanding of health care informatics, physician management and health care technology systems development. Together, Evolent and New Century Health are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of the nation. Join the New Century Health team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers and payers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As the main point of contact on assigned projects, responsible for collecting, coordinating/facilitating discussions with internal and external project teams. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Facilitate on-going discussions in order to manage issues and risks related to the development of complex systems and coordination of various tasks across multiple teams
- Provide highly skilled technical and management oversight and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Responds to inquiries related to the assigned projects.
- Facilitates project reviews on consistent bases including reporting of statuses and required metrics.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with executive leadership, committees and managers at NCH as well as with external stakeholders
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures insuring that all artifacts are aligned with NCH strategic goals
- Define project requirements, scope, project milestones, phases and elements; Work with Management team on allocating resources for projects teams; Monitor project progress by tracking activity, addressing issues, managing risks, provide progress reports and recommend resolutions when needed.
- Manages internal/external communications Insure proper storage of project’s artifacts and any related documentation
- Write and maintain user documentation insuring confidentiality.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends on an as needed bases
- Performing any additional duties when required.
Skills You'll Need:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, information systems or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of recent experience as a Project Manager in a managed care business is highly preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Power Point, Visio and Excel required.
- Experience in MS Project preferred.
- Prior experience with NCH operations is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated, customer driven, resilient, able to juggle multiple projects and energetic with a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or managed care
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.