It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for Program managers to join the Partner Delivery team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by managing workstreams of value-based care or health plan implementations across internal Evolent business and IT teams.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ability to independently lead large, complex implementations and serve as the primary client contact with the client and Evolent cross-functional teams.
- Drive the team and other program managers to own the necessary delivery documents, including but not limited to project plans, issues and action logs, status reporting, and risk mitigation.
- Drive overall implementation across all HPS workstreams and oversee the day-to-day project and program execution; report status, manage risks and issues; track milestones and deliverables
- Accountable for the creation and management of project plans for assigned workstreams during an implementation
- Drive the creation of a single program plan across all Evolent workstreams by identifying and tracking key inter-workstream dependencies
- Ability to lead senior client discussions, steering committees and meetings during implementation
- Analyze the contractual agreement to define the project scope, goals, timelines, milestones and deliverables as well as provide oversight for the delivery
- Ability to articulate the critical path milestones for the overall implementation and hold internal and external parties accountable to the delivery timeframes
- Highly skilled and versed in guiding delivery efforts across a cross-matrixed team
- Manage executive client delivery relationships during the implementation
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal Evolent executive stakeholders and delivery partners across the organization
- Establish and nurture strong client and business partner relationships
- Mentor others informally during the implementation
- Serve as a career coach to other team members
- Contribute to key internal initiatives to drive efficiencies and best practices for delivery
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 10 years of health care management and/or consulting experience.
- 7+ years of program management required
- Proven track record of customer service skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills, adapting approach as needed for each engagement
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
- Ability to understand and identify delivery risks and develop mitigation strategies
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Previous health care experience
- Experience in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- PMP project management certification
- Absolute integrity and strong, hands-on work ethic
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.