It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—about 50% growth from 2015 through late 2019. Are we recognized? Definitely. Evolent was the first organization ever to receive NCQA’s Population Health Program Accreditation, and is consistently recognized as one of the Becker’s Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
New Century Health merged with Evolent Health in 2018 and continues to lead transformative change in specialty care management as an Evolent company. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our New Century Health team focuses on cost and quality improvement for oncology and cardiology specialty care. With more than 15 years of proven results, New Century Health generates insights and drives cutting edge innovation through its clinical capabilities and deep understanding of health care informatics, physician management and health care technology systems development. Together, Evolent and New Century Health are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of the nation. Join the New Century Health team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers, and payers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Leading a national sales organization, accountable for top-line growth and focusing on $10M+ annual recurring revenue deals for ESP’s risk solution.
- Drive ‘new logo’ sales at national and regional payer targets, with accountability to ESP leadership for top-line bookings of the largest and fastest-growing segment at Evolent
- Lead a high-performing commercial team, including seasoned sales talent and sales/deal support resources
- Organize a sales enablement portfolio, including tools, processes, and development activities to ensure the in-market team is differentiated through content knowledge and proficiency
- Personally initiate and foster CEO, CMO, and CFO relationships at $1B+ managed care companies
- Oversee an end-to-end new customer acquisition process, from pitch to opportunity sizing, pricing, diligence, partner development, and contracting
- Lead top-of-funnel lead-gen activities, including: conference strategy, channel partnerships, cold outreach, market-specific campaigns, etc.
- Manage market segmentation efforts (LOB, geographic territory, payer type)
- Ensure tight discipline of sales operations: reporting/analytics, Salesforce.com utilization, quarterly KPI targets
- Set the cadence and structure for account and competitor research, leveraging internal and external data resources
- Work collaboratively alongside Medical Economics and Analytics to manage an efficient, high-quality pricing and ROI process
- Deploy strategy and operational consultants/SMEs to facilitate client understanding and sign-off of the ESP operating model
- Channel customer feedback from the market to systematically inform marketing, product, and operational counterparts across the company
- Refine product messaging to ensure strong product-market fit alignment
- Mobilize on new market and product expansion opportunities, including new specialties, LOBs, and market segments
- Foster a ‘destination culture’ across the company, and across the industry, helping recruit new talent as the business grows
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years leading healthcare growth teams
- Extensive experience in Health plan sales
- Experience and proven success with complex, multi-million-dollar enterprise sales
- Knowledge of the managed care market (both payers and risk-bearing organizations)
- Passion for healthcare and subscribed to the vision of value-based care
- Strong familiarity with risk-based contracting (especially capitation)
- Highly capable team leader and senior talent manager
- Comfort with an entrepreneurial, start-up like environment
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.