It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—70.3% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2017. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for a Senior Director to be a key member of the Corporate Development team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by working with Evolent’s clients and internal cross-functional teams to develop long-term operating agreements aligned for mutual success, and driving growth through mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and strategic partnerships. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, the Senior Director will play a foundational role in our growth strategy.
- Develop innovative partnership structures with new and existing provider partners that align economic, operational, and clinical outcomes for long-term mutual success
- Sourcing and execution of M&A processes, including organization of internal SMEs, external consultants, day-to-day management of deal process, and development of materials for executive team and board of directors
- Draft legal documents to reflect business terms for both partnerships and M&A transactions
- Develop intelligence of market and regulatory conditions and competitive environment that may disrupt Evolent product and service offerings and/or create opportunities for growth
- Attend internal and external meetings, including presentations to executive teams and board members
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Finance, Economics, Business, or Accounting)
- 7+ years of transaction experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, accounting, management consulting, or corporate development environment, with exposure to the healthcare industry
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Master’s Degree in a health or business-related discipline
- Strong ability to develop written communications, including memos, term sheets, and presentations
- Experience reviewing and drafting legal documentation
- Ability to prepare executive level presentations and engage external peers
- Experience with M&A, client, or other proactive sourcing or prospecting activities
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities while flawlessly executing on driving deliverables throughout a project cycle
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting
- Demonstrated listening skills
- Experience training, managing, and supporting development of team members
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.