It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
- Responsible for business process and data analysis support for EDI (837,834,835,270/271,276/277) transactions including guidance and review of inbound/outbound setup, vendor file specifications, mapping, and testing.
- Researches system issues affecting EDI transactions (837,834,835,270/271,276/277) and collaborates with Core Team to resolve discrepancies.
- Responds to inquiries regarding EDI issues with enrollment, claims, payments, and/or clearinghouse activities
- Responsible for EDI mapping, provides support to all EDI production processes and testing of EDI data loaded in test production instance, and ongoing maintenance.
- Develop detailed client-specific operational SOPs and documentation
- Assist in training and supporting resources to maintain a high level of operational quality
- Participates in all system tests, analyze all data and processes, recommend improvements, and manage all communication with business as well as Trading Partners to ensure compliance to all policies and procedure
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management, Computer Science or another technology/business field of study
- 3 to 5 years of experience working within a data or IT Operations group.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and healthcare x12 format (especially, 837, 834, 835,270/271,276/277 files)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively within a team
- Work effectively with customers and internal staff in fast-paced environment and time-sensitive situations
- Ability to work in a team environment across multiple functional groups
- Must have experience creating SQL statements and must be familiar with relational database modeling and design concepts.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.