Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely--62% in year-over-year revenue growth through 2015. We also added hundreds of new members to our team in 2016 through the acquisitions of Valence Health and Aldera (with ongoing integration of the companies planned throughout 2017). Are we recognized? Definitely. We’re 12th on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies for 2015, one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- In partnership with the Health System Client lead, the Evolent Market GM will set and accomplish strategic objectives in alignment with the Health System, Physician Organization, and Provider Sponsored Health Plan’s long-term vision and value directors.
- Provide executive leadership and management across a broad spectrum of responsibilities – from strategy setting to business development to operational execution for regional/mid-size client(s)
- Accountable for managing and achieving overall Profit & Loss for Health Plan Services as well as other key financial outcomes including meeting SLAs, Same Store Growth and Retention.
- Provide outstanding client service to our partners including the ability to adjust the style as necessary to meet client and business objectives.
- Assist Health System Executives in collaborative efforts related to the development, communication, and implementation of clinical and operational business strategies and processes.
- Spearhead the implementation of new administrative services, product launches, and services
- Analyze the marketplace and pursue strategic product development and financially sound membership growth.
- Foster effective, positive relationships with key external customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure that the annual HPS market/ client plan and end-to-end business processes are designed and working properly across functional boundaries.
- Coordinate with local hospital administrators, health plan executives, key physician leaders, client partners and the Network Contracting lead to promote the success of Evolent Health.
- Ensure strict compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures and processes.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required.
- Five-plus years of progressive leadership and management experience.
- Experience with managed care, payee and provider networks, and government relationships.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- M.B.A. or equivalent graduate degree is preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare insurance industry or with leading healthcare consulting firms is strongly preferred.
- A strategic thinker and tactical executor who is able to move an idea from concept to reality.
- A driver who is able to achieve organizational objectives and facilitate process improvement.
- An accomplished executive with superior management skills and a successful track record of leading, developing, and mentoring leaders and future leaders.
- Expertise in self-funded, Medicaid and fully-insured products.
- Proven ability to interact with and influence clients at all levels.
- Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems with a fresh perspective.
- Ability to attract, manage and develop staff of superlative quality
Excellent written, computer, and oral communication skills
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer