The Procurement Specialist reports to Lead Procurement in Pune. The Specialist, Procurement is responsible for running the day to day Procurement and supplier admin operations for Evolent Health LLC and Evolent Health International.
The Procurement Specialist must be self-motivated and strong team player to efficiently manage the day to day operations and always thrive for effective solutions for day to day issues.
- Experience in tactical sourcing
- Identify cost saving opportunities and drive negotiations with the suppliers
- Process PRs into PO’s in workday in accordance with guidelines as per the SLA and deal effectively with any queries raised by stakeholders
- Content sanitation for PR, PO or any relevant document under P2P operations
- Flag the requisitions falling out of budgeted spend
- Expediting the orders as per the urgency of requirement and ensure timely delivery of goods/services by supplier
- Updates/ top-up to PO’s based on requests from the business
- Monthly review of all open PO’s to optimize commitments
- Deliver customer service and stakeholder delight for overall process
- Review the receipts in workday to ensure accruals are accurate and provide information to accounting for accurate accruals
- Manage contingent labor requisitions in Fieldglass
- Review the current Supplier database and check for the existing documents available
- Map our requirement on supplier compliance and identify the missing information or documents
- Connect with suppliers via email and phone to collect or verify the information or relevant documents
- Ensure the vendor master is 100% accurate and inline with our requirements
- To maintain the documentation of the supplier set ups and the supplier profile updates or amendments for SOX control audits.
- Update the SOP and SOX narratives with the changes if any in the procedures & processes.
- Onboard and manage the suppliers approved by business in Workday
- Maintain bank and address information details. Also maintain the log updated to confirm supplier information every 18 months
- Manage stakeholders spend requirements and priorities by managing Procurement activities efficiently
- Able to advise stakeholders on Procurement and vendor master procedures/guidelines
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Procurement and supplier admin area in a large or mid-sized company
- Must understand Supplier compliance and due diligence requirement and should have worked for vendor master creation for international vendors (especially US)
- Tactical/transactional sourcing with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong excel and analytics skills with the ability to get into the detail
- Strong stakeholder management, customer delight with continuous improvement mindset, problem anticipation and solution.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills, and the ability to influence others.
- Experience with any of the standard ERPs used for Procurement like – Workday, Oracle, Ariba