It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index; was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org; and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
Evolent Health is looking for a Business Analyst, Implementation to be a key team player within the Business Analyst team and be responsible for requirements management of the implementation work across our client and Evolent organizations. This individual will be responsible for building and managing reporting requirements for new and existing client implementations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define and document regulatory, compliance, operational, and other reporting requirements related to the following areas: claims, finance, customer service, provider data, member data, clinical data, quality data and other client needs
- Manage and monitor complex report inventories with detailed requirements and solutions
- Participate in solution scoping sessions and follow-up with key stakeholders in resolving gaps needed to ensure report accurate development
- Create JIRA tickets with detailed requirements and manage a comprehensive JIRA dashboard
- Compile and maintain standardized documentation related to reporting processes, best practices, and other requests
- Collaborate with client and internal analytics teams, project managers, technical leads and Evolent business teams to ensure that reporting requirements are resolved and/or handled appropriately to conclusion
- Perform requirements reviews with external and internal stakeholders and obtain sign off from all required individuals
- Research and document data availability and accessibility in relation to reporting requirements
- Manage competing priorities and deliver quality information and analysis while adhering to deadlines
- Create and standardize business requirements documentation processes and workflows
- Meet project deadlines with necessary tools for completion tracking and clearly identifying open items that need input from stakeholders
- Identify issues upfront and communicate clearly to the management
- Participate in the management of the sequencing of releases to meet business needs for enhancements, automations, and implementations
- Ensures continuing operational support by documenting changes and enhancements
· Provide training to staff on need basis and act as a mentor for new team members
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience
- Shifts: Will need 3-4 hours of overlap with US timings 8:00 AM Central to 11 AM Central
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.