Sr. QA Analyst NCH IT
It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutelyabout 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and One of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent is looking for bright and energetic individuals for Sr. QA Analyst NCH IT
This role is responsible for Testing (QA) responsibilities for Claims System. The analyst will act as a bridge between Business and Technical team members and will help create Business requirement documents, process flow documents and help with Functional/Regression/UAT testing.
Key competencies/skill/success factors:
- Black box and white box testing experience (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical peers (required)
- Proficient at creating mockups and writing requirements documents (required)
- Can conduct black box and white box testing (required)
- Proficient in creating Test Plan and perform UAT testing (required)
- Proficient in SQL (preferred)
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years of Healthcare experience in Claims and Auth domain (required)
- Minimum 5 years of Quality Assurance experience, collectively (required)
- Specific vision abilities, including close vision, operate computer screen for extending periods of time
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position primarily works in a climate controlled based setting.The noise level and the work environment are moderately quiet. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
Include the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. For example, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Why Join Evolent?
Evolent Health developed an integrated value-based care platform for payers and providers. The company created an internal recognition program that encourages departments to acknowledge outstanding achievement as well as focusing on philanthropic values. The company spent four weeks in 2018 giving back to more than 60 local charities and engaged 3,700-plus employees to participate. Evolent provides healthy snacks and drinks in most of its offices as well as an in-office gym at its headquarters and workstations that include treadmill desks. In 2016, the company launched its diversity and inclusion committee that promotes unconscious bias training and established several business resource groups. In 2017, Washingtonian Magazine named Evolent among the 50 Great Places to Work.