It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—about 50% growth from 2015 through late 2019. Are we recognized? Definitely. Evolent was the first organization ever to receive NCQA’s Population Health Program Accreditation and is consistently recognized as one of the Becker’s Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is looking for an Analyst to join the Carilion market team.
- Responsible for conducting analyses related to the management of the partner’s value-based programs.
- Analyze claims data to identify trends in drivers of medical cost/utilization for the partner ACO, care coordination and other areas as needed.
- Assist in the development of content and deliverables to help explain trends to the market partner.
- Identify actionable opportunities to improve our partner’s medical cost and quality as well as satisfaction of their patients and/or members.
- Assist the Evolent and market partner teams as they develop analyses and content to help the partner’s providers and practice management understand the transition to value-based care.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a quantitative or health focus (e.g. business, accounting, statistics, economics, computer science, applied math, health administration, public health)
- 1-5 years of experience with Microsoft Excel
- 1-5 years of experience in using Microsoft PowerPoint to visualize and explain complex topics
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Exceptionally strong analytic abilities, with track record of identifying insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience in developing polished deliverables
- Experience in an analytics role at a health plan, consulting firm, hospital system
- Proven track record of taking initiative and managing processes efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative working style with the ability to work across different organizations and personalities
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.