It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely – about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for Project Managers to be key members of the Partner Delivery team. These individuals will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by contributing to the delivery of the valued-based strategy with Evolent Health’s partners and by contributing to initiatives to growth the department and team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- With minimal support and supervision, lead day-to-day activities for at least one partner project and begin to lead interactions with the partner for at least one initiative
- Provide input and support for the creation and management of project plans during an implementation and/or ongoing operational effort
- Collaborate with other program managers and project managers during implementations to create a single program plan across all Evolent workstreams
- Lead client discussions and meetings during implementation and ongoing operational activities
- Own the necessary delivery documents, including but not limited to project plans, issues and action logs, status reporting, and risk mitigation.
- Facilitate the identification of project impacts across all business areas.
Account Management -
- Establish and nurture strong client and business partner relationships
- Develop and maintain trusted, long-term client relationships
Team and People Development -
- Mentor project coordinators on partner delivery functions
- Contribute to key internal initiatives to drive efficiencies and best practices for delivery
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6 years of health care management and/or consulting experience
- 4+ years of project management
- Proven track record of customer service skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project and Visio
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Previous health care experience, preferably in one of more of the following areas: provider systems, health plans, payer contracting, bundled payments, risk model and/or ACOs/ CINs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Six Sigma training or PMP project management certification
- Ability to understand and identify delivery risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
- Absolute integrity and strong, hands-on work ethic
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.