It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a bright and energetic individual for the data analyst role in our Operational Performance department. This position involves the preparation and analysis of data with an emphasis on performance metrics. The Data Analyst, Operations will:
- Define reports needed to track operational performance metrics, such as inventory management, resource productivity and efficiency, and company performance tracking to our Service Level Agreements.
- Identify manual reporting that could be automated and optimized using BI applications such as MicroStrategy
- Identify operational process improvement opportunities across our operational functions using data analysis and contribute those related projects.
- Compile and organize healthcare data from multiple sources so that you can analyze that data using SQL, MicroStrategy, Excel, and Other BI tools and format solutions towards inventory volume reduction and increased inventory throughput.
- Monitor and manage operational metrics and summarize recommendations to plan and modify or realign resources as required to meet the objectives.
- Participate on projects and/or operational improvement activities.
- Develop clear and well-structured analytical plans.
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impact the fulfillment of operational reporting objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS WORD, EXCEL and MS Office applications including the ability to manipulate, organize, and visualize large data sets in Excel
- Proficient experience with BI applications such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI etc
- Proficient SQL and/or SAS knowledge to run queries and utilize results for data analysis
- Strong background in health care related operations with an acuity for operational efficiencies
- Experience with the Agile/Kanban methodologies and the use of JIRA or other ticketing systems for tracking/managing work
- Must have a passion for data and dedication to internal and external customers
- Work successfully as a Leader in a team setting towards meeting common objectives
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time on multiple projects with varying timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to access data in varied formats with different methods of analyzing and processing data
- Possess the desire to advance and grow personally and professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Healthcare/Data work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in health plan operations preferably in claims.
- Workforce and inventory management experience.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Proficiency with the Aldera claims processing platform preferred
- LeanSix Sigma or Project Management Experience or Certifications (PMP, Agile Coach, Scrum Master)
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.