It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index; was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org; and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
True Health New Mexico merged with Evolent Health on January 1, 2018 and, as an Evolent company, continues to focus on improving the health and well-being of its health plan members by making sure their care is coordinated at every level. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our True Health New Mexico team focuses on keeping people healthy, lowering premium costs, and delivering appropriate levels of care at the right time to help health plan members avoid unnecessary hospital stays and emergency department visits. True Health New Mexico serves small and large businesses across New Mexico. Together, Evolent and True Health New Mexico are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of New Mexico. Join the True Health New Mexico team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers, and payers.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
You will be working on the Sales Team. Sales works with every department in the company, as every aspect of health plan operations affects sales and service. You will be expected to work with these departments to find solutions for our insured members’ problems. The Sales team is often the first and the last contact a member has with us, so you will also be in direct contact with our members.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Account Manager is a licensed sales professional entrusted to support the activities of the small and large groups and Large Group Account Managers by engaging with channel stakeholders (brokers, employer plan administrators, and vendor partners) and assisting in the management of account service activities. Essential duties include providing service to new and existing accounts and maintaining the highest degree of relationships between the producer, client, companies and internal personnel. Reports to the Manager of Account Services.
Standards of Performance:
- Actively supports and incorporates company mission and core values into daily activities.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with colleagues.
- Works as a team member to achieve department goals and overall Company goals.
- Demonstrates positive customer service skills, internally and externally, with effective communication, respect, and integrity.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, employees, carriers, or as appropriate, other information.
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and continually leads by example.
- Increase retention and lost group return at a rate specified by the Director of Sales.
- Handles client service requests of all types with a sense of urgency and consistent follow-up.
- Maintain producer relationships with quality interactions regarding current client base, added-value services, and expanding book of business.
- Treats book of business as one’s own company, including writing, implementing, and updating market analysis and strategic business plan.
- Follows procedure manual and outlined agency standards.
- Processes, maintains, and prepares new and renewal accounts for marketing, placement, and delivery to producers or clients as directed.
- Works closely with teammates to relay information pertinent to group and producer relationships.
- Acts as a resource to others.
- Has both inside and outside involvement with customers and company representatives.
- Attendance at 50 percent of open enrollment meetings, and making presentations at those meetings, is required.
- Attendance at external sales and marketing events outside normal business hours is required.
- Organized in administrative tasks without requiring supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Current New Mexico insurance license in life/health.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the insurance industry or related business.
- Supportive and responsive manner with internal and external customers.
- Current life and health agent’s license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in complex working environment accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to make decisions Independently.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas through verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills; is a self-starter and problem-solver.
- Capable of a servicing volume above industry standards.
- Intermediate to advanced PC experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of working in a positive, collaborative manner across multidisciplinary teams.
- Highly energetic with excellent leadership skills, displaying a willingness to foster and develop customer relationships.
- Energized by and comfortable with rapidly evolving organizational needs and environment.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Solid knowledge of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA/ACA), HIPAA, NCQA, and other regulatory initiatives that impact health insurance payers.
- Bilingual speaking, writing, and reading skills.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.