It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org, and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
- Be a part of an application development IT shop through the requirement, design, development, QA SDLC cycles with a focus on C#, ASP.NET, and relational database technologies
- Lead aspects of our services based solutions and internal applications to ensure consistency, quality, architectural integrity, scalability, and availability
- Investigate and integrate advances in software engineering technology and practices into the overall development process; these areas should include, but are not limited to programming languages, relational database systems, application frameworks, software processes, software automation, and system optimization / scaling
- Help to resolve questions of program intent, software requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls
- Collaborates with team and business owners in the development and/or execution of all types of software development considering the objectives of the organization
- Participate in the full systems life cycle with solution design, development, implementation, and product support using scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Maintain source-code repository, and participate in deployment of code into production.
- Help explore and implement new technologies.
- Communicates the status and forecasting of these projects to the internal clients through a variety of methods
- Identifies new technologies that will benefit short and long-term department goals.
- Produces and implements enhancements to existing designs as needed.
- Strong technical knowledge of C# and experience in .Net framework 4.6 (or newer) or .net Core
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL and experience in SQL Server 2012 or newer
- Experience using a unit testing framework
- Ability to consistently operate with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Ability to produce work with an exceptional high level of accuracy
- Anticipates, recognizes and proactively solves problems effectively
- Worked in an Agile environment
- 3+ years experience working in software engineering related occupations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a related field
- Specific vision abilities, including close vision, operate computer screen for extending periods of time
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently
- Experience using Automation Anywhere RPA (Robotic Process Automation) or other process automation
- Adept at writing SQL queries and T-SQL stored procedures. Fundamental understanding of relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Proficient with design patterns, security, performance, UI components and caching
- Track record in establishing strong relationships with other team members and business-related people.
- Intense intellectual curiosity and an ability to view old problems with a fresh perspective
- Excellent written computer and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a healthcare related field