It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is looking for a Project Coordinator to be a key member of the Partner Delivery team. This individual will play a critical role in executing Evolent Health’s mission by contributing to the delivery of the valued-based strategy with Evolent Health’s partners and by contributing to initiatives to growth the department and team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- With support and direct supervision, provides support for at least one partner project and contributes to other partner and internal initiatives.
- Updates and maintains project delivery tools (i.e. agenda, meeting minutes, project plans, status updates, risks & issues)
- Supports partner interactions and meetings
- Receives assigned tasks and instructions on work products
- Works independently on routine project tasks and exercises sound judgment on obtaining guidance and escalating issues when necessary.
- Maintain and manage the storage of departmental documents and other information on the company’s Sharepoint intranet site
- Develop and maintain a positive professional relationship with project team members and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of project management practices and tools
- Prioritize competing requirements and validate with supervisor
- Contribute to key internal initiatives as needed
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse parties and stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly, openness to learn new tools and processes
- Experience in MS Project and Visio is a plus
- Sharepoint experience
- Have the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that often experiences change
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.