It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. We bring our whole selves to work and we’re driven to make a difference every day, from the work we do in our roles to the charitable endeavors we support. We believe in starting by listening, communicating with candor, fostering inclusion and owning the opportunity. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. Whether we’re wearing scrubs, jeans or our finest work-from-home chic, we have fun, work hard and make time to help others.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) efforts. Evolent achieved a 100% score on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, making us one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ employees. We were also named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org and we publish an annual Diversity Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace and performing on various metrics. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
New Century Health merged with Evolent Health in 2018 and continues to guide transformative change in specialty care management as an Evolent company. Within the Evolent ecosystem of provider-centric solutions for value-based care, our New Century Health team focuses on cost and quality improvement for oncology and cardiology specialty care. With more than 15 years of proven results, New Century Health generates insights and drives cutting edge innovation through its clinical capabilities and deep appreciation of health care informatics, physician management and health care technology systems development. Together, Evolent and New Century Health are harnessing the power of our combined organizations to improve the health of the nation. Join the New Century Health team and put your passion to work for transforming the U.S. health care landscape for patients, providers and payers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Associate Director, Market Operations & Innovation will support a portfolio of Oncology and Cardiology performance initiatives to help New Century Health (NCH) achieve its strategic and financial goals. This key team member will collaborate closely with the Senior Director of Performance Solutions and New Century Health leadership team to design and implement high priority initiatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage high priority performance initiatives through all phases of design and execution, including post-go-live tracking, to realize New Century Health’s strategic and financial goals for oncology
- Engage cross-department leaders and stakeholders to design and execute initiatives across clients / markets
- Maintain a catalog of performance initiatives for oncology, including their description, high-level sizing, and other key criteria for prioritization
- Use available data to determine whether implemented initiatives achieve metrics of success, working cross-functionally to refine approach as needed
- Develop and maintain project management processes, tools, and templates for oncology performance initiatives
- Ensure strict compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures, and processes
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree + 5-8 years of healthcare management and/or healthcare consulting experience
- Strong project management skills: history of taking initiative and effectively managing projects and processes
- History of superior performance across educational and professional settings
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience with managed care, oncology, cardiology, and/or provider engagement
- Experience with medical expense reporting and initiative development
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.