It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. We bring our whole selves to work and we’re driven to make a difference every day, from the work we do in our roles to the charitable endeavors we support. We believe in starting by listening, communicating with candor, fostering inclusion and owning the opportunity. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. Whether we’re wearing scrubs, jeans or our finest work-from-home chic, we have fun, work hard and make time to help others.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) efforts. Evolent achieved a 100% score on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, making us one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ employees. We were also named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org and we publish an annual Diversity Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace and performing on various metrics. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is seeking a Remote Integration Engineer to execute deployment and configuration management activities associated with product releases. Ensure the quality of Evolent Health products by developing and implementing procedures to build and release software products. Work closely with Development, QA, and Technical Operations teams to automate pipelines, build process and SCM for release processes and continuous integration throughout the entire product development life cycle with a keen eye on security measures required to ensure the safe delivery of data both internally and externally.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- 4 or more years’ practice in software development or IT operations position.
- Extensive knowledge of advanced software development and deployment methodologies in a software development organization
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated initiative to improve both technical knowledge and process; ability to learn and apply skills to new technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with peers, senior staff, and internal or external customers
- Flexibility to work in a constantly changing environment; ability to successfully multi-task.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical manuals and high-level requirements documentation.
- Able to assume role of expert for specific build and deployment methodologies, automation tools, or architectures.
- Azure Cloud
- Industry-standard build tools such as Maven, MSBuild
- Scripting languages such as UNIX shell script and Windows batch shells
- Knowledge with both classic and modern SCM tools such as Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion, Mercurial, and GIT
- Continuous Integration servers such as Jenkins and Azure Pipelines
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and UNIX platforms
- Work experience with Artifactory for repository management.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of how Information Security measures can be identified and implemented into processes and procedures.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience in a related field
- NoSQL, Document Store, and/or Column Store database platforms like MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, BigTable, HBase, etc.
- Comprehension of enterprise data integration platforms (SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, Etc.)
- Privy to HIPAA requirements.
- Work experience with the following technologies: SQL Server (SQL scripting, SSIS packages, etc.); Java/J2EE; SAS
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.