Analyst, Workforce management
No of yrs. of exp
Min 2 – Max 4
It’s Time for A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org, and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Candidate will be appointed as Workforce Management Analyst in a Contact Center (Voice) environment responsible for all WFM tasks for Evolent Health. Key responsibilities will include Scheduling, Forecasting, RTA, MIS & Adjusting Adherence on WFM tools etc.
For Non-Voice LOB’s WFM Analyst responsible to generates reports and handles daily work assignment.
- Must be from Contact Center Background
- Must be from WFM or MIS Team
- Generating and publishing Reports: - Hourly / Daily / Monthly
- Creating reports and template as per process requirement
- Minimum 1 year of experience in MIS / WFM or Planning & Analysis
- Knowledge of Work Force Management as RTA, Scheduling or Forecasting would be preferred
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Ability to design and establish new MIS reporting modules
- Must have an experience in Advanced Excel with working experience in MS Excel – 2010 or above
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles daily adherence with employee against schedule time vs actual activity time
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.