It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index; was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org; and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with other Market and Operations directors and the Partner management team on the development and execution of key strategic initiatives. These initiatives will include quality, cost, operations and service.
- Coordinate with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to identify and resolve operations issues and remain focused on the issues identified until they are satisfactorily resolved.
- Build and maintain relationships with influence at all levels to build credibility and crucial support for the business’ process, methodologies and technologies.
- Work with the Evolent and Partner management teams to drive the success of the business’ cost and quality initiatives.
- Evaluate data to identify trends, and conduct root cause analysis; develop improvement plans, organize cross-functional teams and develop high-quality output for internal and external constituents to address identified issues.
- Create operational and process tracking metrics and dashboards for monitoring performance and intervening as needed on outliers or opportunity areas. Present key performance metrics to Partner stakeholders.
- Work with Partner management team to develop and execute strategic plans.
- Comply with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures and processes.
Relationship Management –
- Manage key Partner relationships beginning with implementation and continuing throughout the lifecycle of the client.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal Evolent executive stakeholders, delivery partners and operational leads across the organization.
- Establish and nurture strong client and business partner relationships.
Team Development –
- Develop, manage and lead an operational team to resolve issues, and successfully drive priorities and initiatives.
- Mentor others informally during implementations and operations
- Potentially serve as a career coach to other team members
- Contribute to key internal initiatives to drive efficiencies and best practices for delivery and operations
The Experience You’ll Need:
- Working knowledge and experience with Individual and Family Plan (ACA Marketplace)
- Bachelor ’s degree required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving, analytic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
- Ability to understand and identify delivery and operational risks and to develop mitigation strategies
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience in an operations role in an Individual and Family Health Plan ideally across multiple state exchanges and FFMs
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all its employees, partners, and patients. We currently require all employees who may voluntarily return to our Evolent offices to be vaccinated and invite all employees regardless of vaccination status to remain working from home.
As we continue to evaluate re-opening our offices more fully and begin to have specific roles that will require face to face interaction with our providers and patients in client facilities or homes, all employees must be prepared to meet our vaccine requirements with or without accommodation at that time.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status. Evolent Health maintains a drug-free workplace.