Evolent Health Services
Analytics and Reporting
Powerful, Data Driven Insights
Actionable and powerful analytics are fundamental to managing populations and financial risk. Our comprehensive analytics and reporting solution paired with our team of experts offers the insights required to succeed in today’s health care ecosystem. With Evolent’s Analytics and Reporting solution comes:
- An Experienced Analytics Team as an Extension of Your Organization. Our dedicated and experienced team operates as a strategic partner. We conduct detailed medical economics studies to identify actionable opportunities to improve performance.
- A Comprehensive Reporting Suite to Meet Your Needs. As an Evolent partner, you gain access to a collection of dashboards and reports to fully support financial, clinical, pharmacy and provider performance domains.
- Our Powerful and Dynamic Web-Based Reporting Platform. Identifi® Analytics, Evolent’s financial analytics solution, enables risk-bearing organizations to manage populations and nimbly meet reporting needs.
Confidently Manage Risk With Identifi® Analytics
Identifi® Analytics uses robust data enrichment algorithms to analyze medical costs and trends, and identify savings opportunities. Created by analysts, for analysts, our web-based platform supports reporting, strategic decision-making, risk management and more.
- Domain-Specific Informatics: Track and analyze medical costs, understand provider performance and network leakage, and risk stratify patient populations.
- Robust Functionality: Get the most from your data with a mature solution, incorporating multiple risk adjustment models, industry standard clinical groupers, predictive models, and automated report delivery.
- Comprehensive Data Sources: See the full picture through a cohesive view, integrating medical and pharmacy claims, eligibility, provider, premium and other custom data sources.
Data at Your Fingertips With Our Comprehensive Reporting Suite
As a supplement to Identifi® Analytics, Evolent’s Analytics team develops custom reports tailored to meet your organizational needs.
Cost & Use
Monitor cost and utilization across key variables, accounting for risk adjustment and acuity to understand true trend drivers.
Evaluate primary care physician, specialist and hospital performance to support provider performance incentive programs and value-based contract performance.
Identify opportunities in generic prescribing, medication possession ratio, and overutilization of high-cost drugs.
Evaluate the impact of care management programs and identify clinical interventions to address cost and utilization drivers.
Results-Driven Medical Economics
Evolent’s medical economics process leverages data analytics to identify and prioritize actionable strategies for quality conscious cost savings.
in savings from provider contracting, clinical intervention and pharmacy opportunities for large Medicaid plan
in annual savings from Post-Acute Care strategy for Next Generation ACO
annual savings from recommended benefit design changes for mid-sized Commercial plan
incremental premium revenue opportunity for large Medicaid plan