CMS is offering a third and final chance to join the Next Generation ACO program. Letters of intent and applications are due May 4th and May 18th respectively. This is one of many reasons provider organizations, at this very moment, are busy determining their ACO strategy for 2018.
Adding more fuel to the fire is the coming era of healthcare austerity (likely fewer insured patients, more managed care, higher deductibles and bad debt exposure), MACRA-generated physician reshuffling and pressure on physicians to choose an alternative payment model going into 2018. Health systems and provider groups can no longer stand still.
Join us in a complimentary webinar where Dr. James Porter, CMO of Deaconess Health System and Chris Dawe, VP of Payer Partnerships from Evolent will discuss why Deaconess decided to join the Next Generation ACO program, what they’ve learned during their first year and why their partnership with Evolent has been critical to success.
- Is the CMS Next Generation ACO model right for my organization?
- What are the lessons and best practices learned by Deaconess Health System?
- What is the possible impacts of not moving-forward given MACRA and competitive pressures?
- Chris Dawe, Vice President Payer Partnerships, Evolent Health
- Heather Orth, Market President, Evolent Health
- Dr. James Porter, Chief Medical Officer, Deaconess Health System
Who should attend?
Health system and physician leaders considering their ACO strategy